blogger dashboard blog archive
xyzzy homepage

REXX, Full Frontal mpeg, IANA

2019-03-09

The Google+ black list


Now that's against my rules as of (roughly) 1983 to 2018, or isn't it? Sometimes enwiki manages to surprise me, and I'm not talking about the major obstacles when not logged-in users try to add a perfectly valid film title on a biography. Admittedly Fuck  is exactly what vandals would try to write, and there's an edit filter trying to forbid it. I'm not telling you how to bypass the filter, if you don't know this you might be up to no good, and I hate vandals armed with a mobile phone and social media rumours.

JFTR, the complete title is Fuck Slaves, and I needed it to explain two different awards in one year, where the second award was related to an arguably notable film, i.e., one wikilink was required for my second good article  quest, and one statement about two awards needed both titles.

Google+ also tried to surprise me with its second "sexually explicit"  strike in a "privately shared"  (unlisted) collection. The content was a perfectly harmless review of The Juliette Society, only the domain of the publisher has an X before its BIZ. Exactly the same X before a CRIT as in the first strike for a perfectly harmless 2006 interview originally posted here (on blogspot), now again posted here (by me as embedded scribd-PDF, there's certainly no X in scribd.)

Chilling effects, I dare not post it here at the moment, Blogger could also hate the X, I only know that this is not about the content. Lame excuse, after buying the first part of the trilogy I should anyway read it before linking more reviews.


After testing the title link, this playlist is as the name says toxic. I stick to the now usual layout and added two videos here.

No comments:

Labels

Creative Commons Licencexyzzy blog
CC Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License
Search only IANA, ICANN, IETF, OpenSPF, Unicode, W3C, xyzzy

About Me

My photo
Hamburg, Germany
There's no EX in ex-Wikiholic. Now having fun with the last days of Google+ and its self-proclaimed murderess.