blogger dashboard blog archive
xyzzy homepage

REXX, Full Frontal mpeg, IANA

2019-01-19

I know it when I see it

Playlist I know it when I see it, how dare you, YouTube, censoring Björk is, broadly construed, blasphemous:




Playlist Viral Videos, some kind of I love it not limited to music or heroines:




Experimental playlist Extreme Uplifting, omitting Perfect as not enough noise:




AOB: My subscriptions are public at the moment, with Semper Video as oldest, oddly I never subscribed to Semper Censeo. Update: The hardwired 425×344 looks like shit on my VAIO, width="96%" failed miserably, how about 800×450, mobile untested?

No comments:

Labels

Creative Commons Licencexyzzy blog
CC Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License
Search only IANA, ICANN, IETF, OpenSPF, Unicode, W3C, xyzzy

About Me

My photo
Hamburg, Germany
There's no EX in ex-Wikiholic. Now having fun with the last days of Google+ and its self-proclaimed murderess.